Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

31 minutes ago, theFlu said:

There's a difference between ALL and "significant enough to whine about". Plus meilo wasn't even talking about his own opinion, at least by his phrasing he was talking about "people who complain about the break in logic"; so I doubt he can speak for everyone anyway.

But sure, I'd be curious about his own opinion as well. Not that it changes mine; mine is established from the facts of the situation, not a popular poll. Sure he might be able to provide a fact I haven't considered, which could change my mind, but such a thing is in the realm of unknown unknowns for me.

meilodasreh is often enough complaining or making digs at it so it is HIS issue as well. 

meganoth

meganoth

26 minutes ago, theFlu said:

There's a difference between ALL and "significant enough to whine about". Plus meilo wasn't even talking about his own opinion, at least by his phrasing he was talking about "people who complain about the break in logic"; so I doubt he can speak for everyone anyway.

But sure, I'd be curious about his own opinion as well. Not that it changes mine; mine is established from the facts of the situation, not a popular poll. Sure he might be able to provide a fact I haven't considered, which could change my mind, but such a thing is in the realm of unknown unknowns for me.

meilodasreh is often enough complaining about it so it is HIS issue as well.