Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

7 hours ago, Wave said:

Hey guys,
I understand to yours argumentation but apparently you did not get the point I am trying to explain. I love playing games on hard mode, especially survival games like this one. I set looting to 33% for example.

Is it clear? Is it enough of explanation that I am not crying but just suggesting more logic to survival mechanism?

You absolutely lost me again with these two critically opposed viewpoints.    Also, I didn't read anywhere about you crying about it specifically.  It's just an ongoing thing where you choose the unpopular opinion.

I'm going to give you a wordy monologue to help you settle this internally if you need it:  The Fun Pimps have a track record of never moving backwards on this game.   The most of us often hear the constant thrum of posts saying much of what you have said, "This is logical, why is it not in game!?"   And the gist of those discussions always seem to return to the same square in recognition that LOTS of things are logical, but the ones that have been chosen are in play for a reason, even if you don't understand why that reason doesn't resemble yours or mine.   So naturally, many of these sort of threads come off as some sort of ill-informed projection of player expectations and frustration.   I'll even go so far as to say some of their viewpoints actually make sense, and I wouldn't necessarily disagree with them on paper.  That doesn't always mean its worthwhile to implement due to a host of factors that can be elusive to us as players.  Some things seem easy on the outside, but on the inside it could be a nightmare in waiting, or worse yet... a nightmare that unfolds down the line and one might not have the ability to put out that fire.  Compromises sometimes have to made.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

7 hours ago, Wave said:

Hey guys,
I understand to yours argumentation but apparently you did not get the point I am trying to explain. I love playing games on hard mode, especially survival games like this one. I set looting to 33% for example.

Is it clear? Is it enough of explanation that I am not crying but just suggesting more logic to survival mechanism?

You absolutely lost me again with these two critically opposed viewpoints.    Also, I didn't read anywhere about you crying about it specifically.  It's just an ongoing thing where you choose the unpopular opinion.

I'm going to give you a wordy monologue to help you settle this internally if you need it:  The Fun Pimps have a track record of never moving backwards on this game.   The most of us often hear the constant thrum of posts saying much of what you have said, "This is logical, why is it not in game!?"   And the gist of those discussions always seem to return to the same square in recognition that LOTS of things are logical, but the ones that have been chosen are in play for a reason, even if you don't understand why that reason doesn't resemble yours or mine.   So naturally, many of these sort of threads come off as some sort of ill-informed projection of player expectations and frustration.   I'll even go so far as to say some of their arguments actually make sense, and I wouldn't necessarily disagree with them on paper.  That doesn't always mean its worthwhile to implement due to a host of factors that can be elusive to us as players.  Some things seem easy on the outside, but on the inside it could be a nightmare in waiting, or worse yet... a nightmare that unfolds down the line and one might not have the ability to put out that fire.  Compromises sometimes have to made.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

7 hours ago, Wave said:

Hey guys,

I'm going to give you a wordy monologue to help you settle this internally if you need it:  The Fun Pimps have a track record of never moving backwards on this game.   The most of us often hear the constant thrum of posts saying much of what you have said, "This is logical, why is it not in game!?"   And the gist of those arguments always seem to return to the same square in recognition that LOTS of things are logical, but the ones that have been chosen are in play for a reason, even if you don't understand why that reason doesn't resemble yours or mine.   So naturally, many of these sort of threads come off as some sort of ill-informed projection of player expectations and frustration.   I'll even go so far as to say some of their arguments actually make sense, and I wouldn't necessarily disagree with them on paper.  That doesn't always mean its worthwhile to implement due to a host of factors that can be elusive to us as players.  Some things seem easy on the outside, but on the inside it could be a nightmare in waiting, or worse yet... a nightmare that unfolds down the line and one might not have the ability to put out that fire.  Compromises sometimes have to made.