Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

37 minutes ago, Wave said:

The survivor game is normally based on how things are going i real life if I am correct. If you are alone in nature and have 1 bottle with you, so you can collect water to stay alive, you can also boil the water... so as per you staying bottle in inventory after drinking the water from it is some kind of magic or what? I think it is the normal in real life or am I living in another dimension?. The bottle is even one of the most important things you need to have with you It is fundamental, essence of living in nature to have something to collect water and use it.

I imagine Bear Grylls how he drinks water from his bottle and then die because after he drink it the bottle will disappear in his hand 😄 What a glorious reality.

That is all. Now lets find some ball to to play football and after kick off the ball will disappear and we can go to find the new one but just need to remember who has the ball after the kick off. Or maybe we can build some factory next to the playground and produce balls there.  What an amazing challenge and upgrade.

What we are trying to tell you is that containers like the water jars exist in the world of 7 days to die, but they are NOT simulated as separate items.

Just like you don't have a screwdriver in 7 days to die, even though you need one to construct some of the machines in the game. It is just implied that a screwdriver exists whenever you want one.

Or another example: Have you ever seen a nut or bolt in the game? Have you ever crafted or found nuts/bolts? Have you ever worked with a nut when building a 4x4 and attaching a tire to the 4x4 ? Have you ever attached a steering wheel to the 4x4? Yes, you must have done all these things in this game, but you never have seen them as separate parts on screen that you handle or work on or attach. They are not simulated in the game, it is implied that you used them whenever you needed to build a 4x4.

Why are there no nuts and bolts? Because those items are assumed to be everywhere and easy to get. Why simulate them when there is no gameplay value in using them and it would be boring micro-management to collect or craft them.

The same with jars. They exist and whenever you need one it is implied you have one. For example when you find water, you automatically have a jar (or other container) to store the water in it. And when you use the water, you still have those containers but they are simply not shown.

Same with gas cans. You have them whenever you need them. Find a car and wrench it, you automatically have gas cans to store that gasoline. Fill the gasoline into your 4x4 and you still have those gas cans, but you simply can't interact with them, not see them in your inventory, they are not simulated, just implied.

meganoth

meganoth

33 minutes ago, Wave said:

The survivor game is normally based on how things are going i real life if I am correct. If you are alone in nature and have 1 bottle with you, so you can collect water to stay alive, you can also boil the water... so as per you staying bottle in inventory after drinking the water from it is some kind of magic or what? I think it is the normal in real life or am I living in another dimension?. The bottle is even one of the most important things you need to have with you It is fundamental, essence of living in nature to have something to collect water and use it.

I imagine Bear Grylls how he drinks water from his bottle and then die because after he drink it the bottle will disappear in his hand 😄 What a glorious reality.

That is all. Now lets find some ball to to play football and after kick off the ball will disappear and we can go to find the new one but just need to remember who has the ball after the kick off. Or maybe we can build some factory next to the playground and produce balls there.  What an amazing challenge and upgrade.

What we are trying to tell you is that containers like the water jars exist in the world of 7 days to die, but they are NOT simulated as separate items.

Just like you don't have a screwdriver in 7 days to die, even though you need one to construct some of the machines in the game. It is just implied that a screwdriver exists whenever you want one.

Or another example: Have you ever seen a screw in the game? Have you ever crafted or found screws? Have you ever fixed a screw when building a 4x4 and attaching a tire to the 4x4 ? Have you ever attached a steering wheel to the 4x4? Yes, you must have done all these things in this game, but you never have seen them as separate parts on screen that you handle or work on or attach. They are not simulated in the game, it is implied that you used them whenever you needed to build a 4x4.

Why are there no screws? Because screws are assumed to be everywhere and easy to get. Why simulate them when there is no gameplay value in using them and it would be boring micro-management to collect or craft them.

The same with jars. They exist and whenever you need one it is implied you have one. For example when you find water, you automatically have a jar (or other container) to store the water in it. And when you use the water, you still have those containers but they are simply not shown.

Same with gas cans. You have them whenever you need them. Find a car and wrench it, you automatically have gas cans to store that gasoline. Fill the gasoline into your 4x4 and you still have those gas cans, but you simply can't interact with them, not see them in your inventory, they are not simulated, just implied.

meganoth

meganoth

29 minutes ago, Wave said:

Or another example: Have you ever seen a screw in the game? Have you ever crafted or found screws? Have you ever fixed a screw when building a 4x4 and attaching a tire to the 4x4 ? Have you ever attached a steering wheel to the 4x4? Yes, you must have done all these things in this game, but you never have seen them as separate parts on screen that you handle or work on or attach. They are not simulated in the game, it is implied that you used them whenever you needed to build a 4x4.

Why are there no screws? Because screws are assumed to be everywhere and easy to get. Why simulate them when there is no gameplay value in it and it just is boring micro-management to collect or craft them.

meganoth

meganoth

27 minutes ago, Wave said:

Or another example: Have you ever seen a screw in the game? Have you ever crafted or found screws? Have you ever fixed a screw when building a 4x4 and attaching a tire to the 4x4 ? Have you ever attached a steering wheel to the 4x4? Yes, you must have done all these things in this game, but you never have seen them as separate parts on screen that you handle or work on or attach. They are not simulated in the game, it is implied that you used them whenever you needed to build a 4x4

meganoth

meganoth

26 minutes ago, Wave said:

Or another example: Have you ever seen a screw in the game? Have you ever fixed a screw when building a 4x4 and attaching a tire to the 4x4 ? Have you ever attached a steering wheel to the 4x4? Yes, you must have done all these things in this game, but you never have seen them as separate parts on screen that you handle or work on or attach. They are not simulated in the game, it is implied that you used them whenever you needed to build a 4x4

meganoth

meganoth

15 minutes ago, Wave said:

What we are trying to tell you is that containers like the water jars exist in the world of 7 days to die but are NOT simulated.

Or another example: Have you ever seen a screw in the game? Have you ever fixed a screw when building a 4x4 and attaching a tire to the 4x4 ? Have you ever attached a steering wheel to the 4x4? Yes, you must have done all these things in this game, but you never have seen them as separate parts on screen that you handle or work on or attach. They are not simulated in the game, it is implied that you used them whenever you needed to build a 4x4

Same with gas cans. You have them whenever you need them. Find a car and wrench it, you automatically have gas cans to store that gasoline. Fill the gasoline into your 4x4 and you still have those gas cans, but you simply can't interact with them, they are not simulated, just implied.