Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
4sheetzngeegles

4sheetzngeegles

balanced

I like that option of loss on death penalty, if it's hard coded. that would tie it into
a non permadeth play through. Permadeth you lose it anyway, so it would balanced between the two.

I originally, had set it to 3 in the beginning, because i figured it out when i used the dew collector.
The reason for the suggestion of 6 is because i had thought of a what if they up the ante and start using
the the Weight attribute before gold. So that the player that has a long play, they would be more active,
or any class that concentrates on heavier resource carry, late game would still have a basic water supply.
A reward for surviving above ten horde days.

When I make requests now, I try to focus on how I've observed the changes, from my start to present, then I think
is it adaptable enough to blend in, after the dev cycle concludes.

So in my mind I thought, base the additional volume on a risk reward sort of basis, using 2 values for the progression.
A specific amount of xp, and horde days played. In other words the amount of activeity, for those that play with horde
turned off, and not to allow it to instantly be rendered moot by a player that just does a killmonger playthrough.

The equation for each single volume increase
horde count = days survived
     3             21 days   +  1 drink  casual
     5             35 days   +  1 drink  basicsingle/coop
     6             42 days   +  1 drink  basicsingle/coop/long term
     7             49 days   +  1 drink  basicsingle/coop/long term/streamers
     8             56 days   +  1 drink  mine craft with a little survival aspectjust build
     9             63 days   +  1 drink  mine craft just build

That was the whole thought. Any game played is for a reward of some sort, except my son, he played for angst value.
I could tell when it was time to go outside for safe talk. He would play any FPS, especially sniper elite, and just
shot everyone in the groin. Time to get some tea, pause the game and go outside to let him vent.

4sheetzngeegles

4sheetzngeegles

I like that option of loss on death penalty, if it's hard coded. that would tie it into
a non permadeth play through. Permadeth you lose it anyway, so it would balaced between the two.

I originally, had set it to 3 in the beginning, because i figured it out when i used the dew collector.
The reason for the suggestion of 6 is because i had thought of a what if they up the anty and start using
the the Weight attribute before gold. So that the player that has a long play, they would be more active,
or any class that concentrates on heavier resource carry, late game would still have a basic wter supply.
A reward for surviving above ten horde days.

When I make requests now, I try to focus on how I've observed the changes, from my start to present, then I think
is it adaptable enough to blend in, after the dev cycle concludes.

So in my mind I thought, base the additional volume on a risk reward sort of basis, using 2 values for the progression.
A specific amount of xp, and horde days played. In other words the amount of activeity, for those that play with horde
turned off, and not to allow it to instantly be rendered moot by a player that just does a killmonger playthrough.

The equation for each single volume increase
horde count = days survived
     3             21 days   +  1 drink  casual
     5             35 days   +  1 drink  basicsingle/coop
     6             42 days   +  1 drink  basicsingle/coop/long term
     7             49 days   +  1 drink  basicsingle/coop/long term/streamers
     8             56 days   +  1 drink  mine craft with a little survival aspectjust build
     9             63 days   +  1 drink  mine craft just build

That was the whole thought. Any game played is for a reward of some sort, except my son, he played for angst value.
I could tell when it was time to go outside for safe talk. He would play any FPS, especially sniper elite, and just
shot everyone in the groin. Time to get some tea, pause the game and go outside to let him vent.