(A21) Black Wolf's AC and Heater inside vehicles

Black_Wolf

Ever been wandering in the snow biome at night with your Black Hawk looking for traders or maybe players that need help? Driving with your motorcycle through the desert still makes it feel like you're driving through hell? I've got you!

This mod grants immunity from cold and hot, and it also keeps you dry! No more getting wet by rain and then cold when you're inside a vehicle!

Enjoy!

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DNznwQ4IWf6rM4J7nDf6OcbQ0WEowz50/view?usp=sharing

Note: open top vehicles and stuff like bicycles and motorcycles will also have the effect, i will try and look into a solution for this.

EDIT: apparently A21 completely broke applying buffs when you're on a vehicle, so until the devs fix that, i can't do anything about it.

should be EAC friendly.
Server side only.
Completely safe to install on an existing save and compatible with any vehicle mod.
I do not take responsibility for any conflicts! This mod contains a buffs.xml file that applies temperature resistance when you're inside a vehicle!

Edited by Black_Wolf (see edit history)

• Black_Wolf changed the title to (A21) Black Wolf's AC and Heater inside vehicles