Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meilodasreh

meilodasreh

there is a general support section of this forum, dedicated to things like your problem, where this thread would have had a better home.

General Support - 7 Days to Die

That said, I'm pretty sure you missed something to wipe, and the errors occuring are because it isn't a total clean install, but there are still remnants of some mods.

You said you removed the files. Did you keep the folders from a former installation?

When you are completely sure you did wipe everything, then go ahead and post a proper bug report.

There is a form for that, and that's the correct way.

Pretty sure nobody will email you.

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

there is a general support section of this forum, dedicated to things like your problem, where this thread would have had a better home.

That said, I'm pretty sure you missed something to wipe, and the errors occuring are because it isn't a total clean install, but there are still remnants of some mods.

You said you removed the files. Did you keep the folders from a former installation?

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

That said, I'm pretty sure you missed something to wipe, and the errors occuring are because it isn't a total clean install, but there are remnants left of some mods.