Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

2 hours ago, Riamus said:

When they add bandits, there will be people who don't like them.  Does that mean they shouldn't add them just because they weren't there before?  Of course not.  Those who don't want them can use a mod to remove them.  I may be one of those depending on how they turn out.

If they are anything like the raiders in the wasteland mod it´s gonna be horrible. Heard a shot not even seeing anyone and got killed instantly. Hope this doesn´t turn out like a pure shooter were you have to check every possible location on or in any building before moving on in a city or town. That would suck big time. They aren´t everywhere in the wasteland mod, but still it´s kinda annoying.

But the mod has to work with what is in the game already, so that´s propably not really an indicator. And someone on YT who was at twitch con, i think it was Guns, Nerds and Steel, who talked to them, said they might be in POI´s only. Well we will see. Question is just when. If this goes on, they might be a "DLC" after release. 😛

I am very well aware of modding. But seeing that they will continue working on the game after release, it´s always a bit luck based if your favorited mods still get updated after the game got updated. That can be annoying af. So i would prefer to have not needing too many mods to get it to my liking.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

When they add bandits, there will be people who don't like them.  Does that mean they shouldn't add them just because they weren't there before?  Of course not.  Those who don't want them can use a mod to remove them.  I may be one of those depending on how they turn out.

If they are anything like the raiders in the wasteland mod it´s gonna be horrible. Heard a shot not even seeing anyone and got killed instantly. Hope this doesn´t turn out like a pure shooter were you have to check every possible location on or in any building before moving on in a city or town. That would suck big time. They aren´t everywhere in the wasteland mod, but still it´s kinda annoying.

But the mod has to work with what is in the game already, so that´s propably not really an indicator. And someone on YT who was at twitch con, i think it was Guns, Nerds and Steel, who talked to them, said they might be in POI´s only. Well we will see. Question is just when. If this goes on, they might be a "DLC" after release. 😛

I am very well aware of modding. But seeing that they will continue working on the game after release, it´s always a bit luck based if your favorited mods still get updated after the game got updated. That can be annoying af. So i would prefer to have not needing too many mods to get it to my liking.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I am very well aware of modding. But seeing that will continue working on the game after release,it´s always a bit luck based if your favorited mods still get updated after the game got updated. That can be annoying af. So i would prefer to have not needing too many mods to get it to my liking.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I am very well aware of modding. But seeing that will continue working on the game after release,it´s always a bit luck based if your favorited mods still get updated after the game got updated. That can be annoying af. So i would prefer to have not needing too many mods to get it to my liking.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

😛

But the mod has to work with what is in the game already, so that´s propably not really an indicator. And someone on YT who was at twitch con, i think it was Guns, Nerds and Steel, who talked to them, said they might be in POI´s only. Well we will see. Question is just when. If this goes on, they might be a "DLC" after release.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

😛

But the mod has to work with what is in the game already, so that´s propably not really an indicator. And someone on YT who was at twitch con, i think it was Guns, Nerds and Steel, who talked to them, said they might be in POI´s only. Well we will see. Question is just when. If this goes on, they might be a "DLC" after release.

I am very well aware of modding. But seeing that will continue working on the game after release, that´s always a bit luck based if your favorited mods still get updated after the game got updated. That can be annoying af. So i would prefer to have not too many mods to get it to my liking.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

But the mod has to work with what is in the game, so that´s propably not really an indicator. And someone on YT who was at twitch con, i think it was Guns, Nerds and Steel, who talked to them, said they might be in POI´s only. Well we will see. Question is just when. If this goes on, they might be a "DLC" after release. 😛

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

But the mod has to work with what is in the game, so that´s propably not really an indicator. And i think someone who was at twitch con, i think it was Guns, Nerds and Steel, who talked to them, said they might be in POI´s only. Well we will see. Question is just when. If this goes on, they might be a "DLC" after release. 😛