Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@RStarphoenix Well we don´t play MP Coop to go loot on our own. And we have a base mom and a miner. So we end up with 2 looters, ofc we do quests all together aswell, but it´s only 2 that go looting most of their time. This is what i mean with forcing a certain playstyle. If you don´t wanna struggle everyone has to go looting on their own early game. That´s not the point of playing MP Coop. This along with the magazines givers every other playstlye than heavy looting a big disadvantage. Wich will hurt the longevity of the game if every playtrough is the same... 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@RStarphoenix Well we don´t play MP Coop to go loot on our own. And we have a base mom and a miner. So we end up with 2 looters. This is what i mean with forcing a certain playstyle. If you don´t wanna struggle everyone has to go looting on their own early game. That´s not the point of playing MP Coop. This along with the magazines givers every other playstlye than heavy looting a big disadvantage. Wich will hurt the longevity of the game if every playtrough is the same... 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@RStarphoenix Well we don´t play MP Coop to go loot on our own. And we have a base mom and a miner. So we end up with 2 looters. This is what i mean with forcing a certain playstyle. If you don´t wanna struggle everyone has to go looting on their own early game. That´s not the point of playing MP Coop. This along with the magazines givers every other playstlye than heavy looting a bid disadvantage. Wich will hurt the longevity of the game if every playtrough is the same...