Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 12/6/2023 at 8:37 AM, Razorpony said:

The tape doesn't bother me so much as the jackstand/buttstock. You know there's supposed to be a buffer tube and recoil spring in there, right? You know that gun would never ever cycle, right? I'm sure this is when someone is going to pop in and say "zombies aren't real" because whenever logical inconsistencies are pointed out that's their get out of jail free card. So long as there are zombies in the game nothing has to make any sense. 

Let me tell you about the fact that this video game doesn´t fall under the category called "Simulation" and that nearly all gamers outside of the US don´t give a flying fish about how weapons actually work unless they have a job that requires using them or having knowledge about them.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 12/6/2023 at 8:37 AM, Razorpony said:

The tape doesn't bother me so much as the jackstand/buttstock. You know there's supposed to be a buffer tube and recoil spring in there, right? You know that gun would never ever cycle, right? I'm sure this is when someone is going to pop in and say "zombies aren't real" because whenever logical inconsistencies are pointed out that's their get out of jail free card. So long as there are zombies in the game nothing has to make any sense. 

Let me tell you about the fact that this video game doesn´t fall under the category called "Simulation" and that nearly all gamers outside of the US don´t give a flying fish about how weapons actually work unless they use them for their job.