Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Laz Man

Laz Man

2 hours ago, Pernicious said:

Kinda reminds me of Todd Howard's quote : "If you want us to stop releasing Skyrim ports, stop buying them".

I've always played Skyrim on PC, but everything from the community created high res texture packs, to the Hearth and Home expansion brought me back for another play through. I think I probably have at least six full play throughs on Skyrim, and a handful of abandoned ones. That's dwarfed by the number of play throughs I've had on 7d2d though (Probably 20+, longest being about 180 hours, most around 70-80)

Then I had a a couple goes at Darkness Falls and Sorcery. While I was quite amazed at how much work went into them, progression and balance just didn't quite "feel" right, which I think goes to show the value of TFP tweaking the balance a bit. I honestly would not object to paying for "official" mods as DLCs once it goes gold for that reason alone.

So, about those endless ports... When is 7D2D being ported to Android? (Kidding)

My latest mod obsession is the 7D2D VRmod.  Being able to turn your head to look around while flying a Gyro over / through / in / out of a city is such a jaw dropping experience.  

Laz Man

Laz Man

Kinda reminds me of Todd Howard's quote : "If you want us to stop releasing Skyrim ports, stop buying them".

I've always played Skyrim on PC, but everything from the community created high res texture packs, to the Hearth and Home expansion brought me back for another play through. I think I probably have at least six full play throughs on Skyrim, and a handful of abandoned ones. That's dwarfed by the number of play throughs I've had on 7d2d though (Probably 20+, longest being about 180 hours, most around 70-80)

Then I had a a couple goes at Darkness Falls and Sorcery. While I was quite amazed at how much work went into them, progression and balance just didn't quite "feel" right, which I think goes to show the value of TFP tweaking the balance a bit. I honestly would not object to paying for "official" mods as DLCs once it goes gold for that reason alone.

So, about those endless ports... When is 7D2D being ported to Android? (Kidding)

My latest mod obsession is the 7D2D VRmod.  Being able to fly a Gyro over / through / in / out of a city is such a jaw dropping experience.  

Laz Man

Laz Man

My latest mod obsession is the 7D2D VRmod.  Being able to fly a Gyro over / through / in / out of a city is a surreal experience.