Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meilodasreh

meilodasreh

I was tempted a few times too, to give Skyrim another go, after all these years.

Never did it though, but with all the mods, and my new and much more capable rig, it should be a completely new experience...well that might be the case first and foremost because it must be 10 years since I touched it last, and I completely forgot everything 😄

...considering 7D2D moddability/longevity, I have to admit I hope .2 goes stable soon, because I'm really looking forward to DF5.0.

And the main reason for this is probably the core of what started this thread.

DF already has a long-term storyline to follow, and you have to keep on "evolving" and get more and more better stuff, just to be able to advance in this story step by step. 

Vanilla does lack that motivating factor - as of yet. 

I'm really curious what you guys come up with in the end though!

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

I was tempted a few times too, to give Skyrim another go, after all these years.

Never did it though, but with all the mods, and my new and much more capable rig, it should be a completely new experience...well that might be the case first and foremost because it must be 10 years since I touched it last, and I completely forgot everything 😄

...considering 7D2D moddability/longevity, I have to admit I hope .2 goes stable soon, because I'm really looking forward to DF5.0.

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

...considering 7D2D moddability/longevity, I have to admit I hope A21 goes stable soon, because I'm really looking forward to DF5.0.