Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

On 11/18/2023 at 1:58 AM, ungkor said:

Anyway, I'll check back on the status of the game if it moves to Beta.  Which I don't think will ever happen, but we will see.  Take care everyone

"Spirit Airlines Flight 76 to IRL arriving Gate 32.  Boarding will begin shortly.  Please make sure you have your boarding pass and carry-on luggage with you.  If you require special seating accommodation, please speak with your service attendant, and thank you for flying with us."

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

Anyway, I'll check back on the status of the game if it moves to Beta.  Which I don't think will ever happen, but we will see.  Take care everyone

"Spirit Airlines Flight 76 to IRL arriving Gate 32.  Boarding will begin shortly.  Please make sure you have your boarding pass and carry on luggage with you.  If you require special seating accommodation, please speak with your service attendant, and thank you for flying with us."

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

"Spirit Airlines Flight 76 to IRL leaving gate 32.  Please make sure you have your boarding pass and carry on luggage with you.  If you require special seating accommodation, please speak with your service attendant, and thank you for flying with us."

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

"Spirit Airlines Flight 76 to IRL leaving gate 32.  Please make sure you have your boarding pass and carry on luggage with you.  If you require special seating accomodation, please speak with your service attendant, and thank you for flying with us."