Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Funukemaguro

Funukemaguro

Translation Improvement

I personally am half for it and half against it.
I certainly enjoyed being able to throw spears, but it was sad to see high quality custom made spears sometimes disappear into the void. In that sense, I think the current spear specs are good.

So, my idea would be to add a "Javelin as a new throwing weapon with no modification factor as a consumable".
The balance would be something like "less expensive than a regular spear, more powerful than a bow or crossbow, but shorter range, and can't carry as many".

And I'd be happy if they added a throwing knife or something...

Funukemaguro

Funukemaguro

I personally am half for it and half against it.
I certainly enjoyed being able to throw spears, but it was sad to see high quality custom made spears sometimes disappear into the void. In that sense, I think the current spear specs are good.

So, my idea would be to add a "new throwing spear as a new throwing weapon with no modification factor as a consumable".
The balance would be something like "less expensive than a regular spear, more powerful than a bow or crossbow, but shorter range, and can't carry as many".

And I'd be happy if they added a throwing knife or something...