Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Funukemaguro

Funukemaguro

mistake in translation

I certainly agree. The brightness of a lantern that can light up an entire room with just one placement is useful, but the fact that it requires no power source and attracts no zombies obviously eliminates the need for electric lighting.
Frankly, I think the lantern should be about as good as a "torch that keeps zombies away."

Instead, I'd like to see some of the electric lighting made as bright as the lanterns we have now, so that electric lighting would come into play.

Funukemaguro

Funukemaguro

I certainly agree. The brightness of a lantern that can light up an entire room with just one placement is useful, but the fact that it requires no power source and attracts no zombies obviously eliminates the need for electric lighting.
Frankly, I think lanterns are only as good as the torches that don't attract zombies.

Instead, I'd like to see some of the electric lighting made as bright as the lanterns we have now, so that electric lighting would come into play.