Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Syphon583

Syphon583

On 12/7/2023 at 10:44 AM, Matt115 said:

Not undercover terrorist but CIA agent that work undercover

Semantics, Matt. Obviously I wasn't saying your character was a terrorist who was undercover, but that your character was undercover as a terrorist.

in real life often police use undearcovers agents to deal with gangs that would be impossible to do in diffrent way.

We're not talking about real life, Matt. Real life sucks and people, even good people, might have to do hellish things as part of their jobs. My reason for using COD as an example was simply to state the difference between how the audience might feel watching a movie and how they might feel acting out the same situation while playing a game.

There's literally nothing else I can say. I actually couldn't care less whether TFP choose to put zombie children in the game. However, just like you have the option to mod them in, I will have the option to mod them out. There's absolutely no reason to continue beating this dead horse (ngl, zombie horses would be cool, though).

Syphon583

Syphon583

Semantics, Matt. Obviously I wasn't saying your character was a terrorist who was undercover, but that your character was undercover as a terrorist.

in real life often police use undearcovers agents to deal with gangs that would be impossible to do in diffrent way.

We're not talking about real life, Matt. Real life sucks and people, even good people, might have to do hellish things as part of their jobs. My reason for using COD as an example was simply to state the difference between how the audience might feel watching a movie and how they might feel acting out the same situation while playing a game.

There's nothing else I can say and it feels like you just choose to ignore the fact that other players have a different opinion in what they want to experience in a game. I actually couldn't care less whether TFP choose to put zombie children in the game. However, just like you have the option to mod them in, I will have the option to mod them out. There's absolutely no reason to continue beating this dead horse (ngl, zombie horses would be cool, though).

Syphon583

Syphon583

23 hours ago, Matt115 said:

23 hours ago, Matt115 said:

There's nothing else I can say and it feels like you just choose to ignore the fact that other players have a different opinion in what they want to experience in a game. I actually couldn't care less whether TFP choose to put zombie children in the game. However, just like you have the option to mod them in, I will have the option to mod them out. There's absolutely no reason to continue beating this dead horse (ngl, zombie horses would be cool).