Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

13 minutes ago, Stranded_Napkin said:

7 Days to Die is played in the Southwest. LA and Seattle have needle problems. Who's to say that Navezgane isn't the same? Just a bunch of junkies dropping used syringes everywhere.

I have realized that the people on these forums can't do a mix of realism along with their fantasy. Either everything is fantasy or everything is hyper realistic. Y'all need to figure out how to do both.

*intenalizing doomerism intensifies*

I rather enjoy certain nuances, and I have my picky bits that I wrestle with too.   I just don't see the need to force a fruitless war of head canons, as I've never seen any good come from them.  Usually, the one person that considers themselves a 'winner' of such battles is 100% the last person I'd ever want to dictate to me what my head canons should be.  Ergo, my reaction.  One person's immersion can often be another's torture.   This is why mod options exist, to scratch that itch.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

5 minutes ago, Stranded_Napkin said:

7 Days to Die is played in the Southwest. LA and Seattle have needle problems. Who's to say that Navezgane isn't the same? Just a bunch of junkies dropping used syringes everywhere.

I have realized that the people on these forums can't do a mix of realism along with their fantasy. Either everything is fantasy or everything is hyper realistic. Y'all need to figure out how to do both.

I rather enjoy certain nuances, and I have my picky bits that I wrestle with too.   I just don't see the need to force a fruitless war of head canons, as I've never seen any good come from them.  Usually, the one person that considers themselves a 'winner' of such battles is 100% the last person I'd ever want to dictate to me what my head canons should be.  Ergo, my reaction.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

3 minutes ago, Stranded_Napkin said: