Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

2 hours ago, FranticDan said:

100% loot?
60 minute days?

Critical information needed

playing with double of both of these means 4x as much

If you play the intended way, aka heavy looting and questing, you get more than enough water in SP with 100% and 60mins. Really only need a dew collector if you do explosive arrows/bolts and frag rockets. And due to the magazines most people do that. I wouldn´t be surprised if there is quite some people not using them as you need to go looting anyways for magazines. In MP Coop things are different though. At least for 4-5 people you need a ton of collectors. At least if you don´t want to turn coop into everyone looting for themselves and i don´t play coop to be for myself after all.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

2 hours ago, FranticDan said:

100% loot?
60 minute days?

Critical information needed

playing with double of both of these means 4x as much

If you play the intended way, aka heavy looting and questing, you get more than enough water in SP with 100% and 60mins. Really only need a dew collector if you do explosive arrows/bolts and frag rockets. And due to the magazines most people do that. I wouldn´t be surprised if there is quite some people not using them as you need to go looting anyways for magazines. In MP Coop things are different though. At least for 4-5 people you need a ton of them.