Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Gamida

Gamida

1 hour ago, lordneg said:

I am not sure what it was called. I will do some google searching. :) 

where do I find it at? Thanks I looked for advanced recipe editor 7 days to die. 

As I mentioned it hasn't been updated in years and I don't even know if it is out there anymore to be downloaded.

Not even sure if there is a link for it anymore.

Edit: Ok, I did go on Wayback Machine and did find a link where I downloaded a copy of it. I did download it, unzip it, open it and ran it with no trouble. You can try it if you like. This is at your own risk.

When you first try it you may get this.

vvB8gY8.jpg

Click No.

After, click settings at top left and you should see this.

5DDrdWr.jpg

In the popup box you hit the little box with the 3 dots in the line that says Game Path.

That will let you go to the game folder and you just click on the exe file for the game.

As you can see here I have copied some games to a folder on my C drive so I don't mess up my one in steam.

I also choose the non EAC exe file as that is what I use to start my game.

image.thumb.png.78881c16f9b0d661495f5727c844bdc9.png

After that you should just have to click open and it should work.

I think it auto opens in the recipes tab so I just click on the Items Editor tab.

That should be it.

Have fun tweaking.

Gamida

Gamida

54 minutes ago, lordneg said:

I am not sure what it was called. I will do some google searching. :) 

where do I find it at? Thanks I looked for advanced recipe editor 7 days to die. 

As I mentioned it hasn't been updated in years and I don't even know if it is out there anymore to be downloaded.

Not even sure if there is a link for it anymore.