Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Why is there no announcment on here, steam, the 7 days or TFP homepage about the new game in the 7 days Universe? 7 days to die Bloodmoons. It´s been a week, as i found out just now, that this info got out on social media. How hard can it be doing this on the other platforms? Not even an hour of work.

These days a lot of people stop using social media, especially Twitter, and seriously only old people (wich includes me, i am old, but i don´t use it anymore) still use facebook. I only know about this because of a youtube video from Guns, Nerds and Steel.

For those who don´t know yet, it will be a 4v1 arcade style game, a bit similar to dead by daylight, 4 survivors vs 1 hivemind that can control bots. Will include crafting and building aswell.

Also no, that´s not the other game they work on that will be made in UE5. They work on 2 new games, but we don´t have any info on the other one yet.

I should add that this is done by another studio, Illogika, before people start crying about how they should finish 7 days to die first. TFP supports them with only a small team.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Why is there no announcment on here, steam, the 7 days or TFP homepage about the new game in the 7 days Universe? 7 days to die Bloodmoons. It´s been a week, as i found out just now, that this info got out on social media. How hard can it be doing this on the other platforms? Not even an hour of work.

These days a lot of people stop using social media, especially Twitter, and seriously only old people (wich includes me, i am old, but i don´t use it anymore) still use facebook. I only know about this because of a youtube video from Guns, Nerds and Steel.

For those who don´t know yet, it will be a 4v1 arcade style game, a bit similar to dead by daylight, 4 survivors vs 1 hivemind that can control bots. Will include crafting and building aswell.

Also no, that´s not the other game they work on that will be made in UE5. They work on 2 new games, but we don´t have any info on the other one yet.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

These days a lot of people stop using social media, especially Twitter, and seriously only old people (wich includes me, i am old, but i don´t use facebook anymore) still use facebook. I only know about this because of a youtube video from Guns, Nerds and Steel.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

These days a lot of people stop using social media, especially Twitter, and seriously only old people (wich includes me, i am old, but i don´t use facebook anymore) still use facebook. I only know about this because of a youtube video from Guns, Nerds and Steel.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Why is there no announcment on here, steam, the 7 days or TFP homepage about the new game in the 7 days Universe? 7 days to die Bloodmoons.