Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

19 hours ago, Old Crow said:

Very powerful, or at the very least very helpful. Max out Robotics Expert, Physician, and Electrocutioner, and you've got two turrets and a nice stun baton with a chance of instant kill.

Not only that, but in late game it gets ridiculously OP.   I did a video of a horde night where I am using 4 turrets working in sync.  When 2 run out of junk rounds, the other two pick right up.   You can also place junk turrets in locations apart from each other in case you have different kill zones.   Run from one set to the other when another section is threatened.   Some time ago in my MP group we will had two people that were hybridized into INT and ran 8 turrets.   We did this once before we all silently concluded it was just too much and turned horde nights into Tea Time while the sounds of active war were going on all around us.

INT builds are so OP that they had to nerf the hammer turrets already into joke boxes.   I do not have any illusions that junk turrets could be next on the chopping block.

Lemme also say that you can turn the entire tide of a battle by laying down a claim block, setting up two shotgun turrets outside of a POI just to run in and flush the horde out is incredibly satisfying when done outside of POI's like the Navezgane Prison Complex.   I felt like the gods noticed me that day.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

Very powerful, or at the very least very helpful. Max out Robotics Expert, Physician, and Electrocutioner, and you've got two turrets and a nice stun baton with a chance of instant kill.

Not only that, but in late game it gets ridiculously OP.   I did a video of a horde night where I am using 4 turrets working in sync.  When 2 run out of junk rounds, the other two pick right up.   You can also place junk turrets in locations apart from each other in case you have different kill zones.   Run from one set to the other when another section is threatened.   Some time ago in my MP group we will had two people that were hybridized into INT and ran 8 turrets.   We did this once before we all silently concluded it was just too much and turned horde nights into Tea Time while the sounds of active war were going on all around us.

INT builds are so OP that they had to nerf the hammer turrets already into joke boxes.   I do not have any illusions that junk turrets could be next on the chopping block.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

Not only that, but in late game it gets ridiculously OP.   I did a video of a horde night where I am using 4 turrets working in sync.  When 2 run out of junk rounds, the other two pick right up.   You can also place junk turrets in locations apart from each other in case you have different kill zones.   Run from one set to the other when another section is threatened.   Sometimes, in my MP group we will have two people that are hybridized into INT and run 8 turrets.   My MP group and I did this once before we all silently concluded it was just too much and turned horde nights into Tea Time while the sounds of active war were going on all around us.