Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

5 hours ago, Mars said:

I don't mean sleeping directly. The only thing is that (on normal nights) you can find refuge with a trader when "traveling through" (of course correspondingly difficult, for example with 5-10k... The player could also go out, only the trader would also be open for the paid night.) :)

A few years ago Madmole talked about this idea as an alternative to bloodmoon they were considering. But as they have never followed up on this we can assume it never seemed necessary to implement it. Still possible if for example lots of players are asking for it or new players have too much problem with bloodmoon or TFP needs more money sinks.

meganoth

meganoth

5 hours ago, Mars said:

I don't mean sleeping directly. The only thing is that (on normal nights) you can find refuge with a trader when "traveling through" (of course correspondingly difficult, for example with 5-10k... The player could also go out, only the trader would also be open for the paid night.) :)

A few years ago Madmole talked about this idea as an alternative to bloodmoon they were considering. But as they have never followed up on this we can assume it never seemed necessary to implement it. Still possible if for example lots of players are asking for it or new players have too much problem with bloodmoney or TFP needs more money sinks.

meganoth

meganoth

5 hours ago, Mars said:

A few years ago Madmole talked about this idea as an alternative to bloodmoon they were considering. But as they have never followed up on this we can assume it never seemed necessary to implement it for the sake of new players for example. Still possible if for example lots of players are asking for it or new players have too much problem with bloodmoney or TFP needs more money sinks.