Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
TWORDY

TWORDY

On 2/8/2024 at 7:57 AM, Ripflex said:

I really hope so,  I usually stop playing around tier 5 quests, the frame rate makes my eyes bleed or I just stay away from cities a roll with tier 4s.

*fingers crossed*

I feel like for a solo/single player tier 5 locations are too overly complex. For 3-4 players tier 5 quests are easy tasks somehow. Finally, for the merciful love of God, devs could consider the introduction of proper naming for at least tier 5 locations. Running through Shamway factory for the 3rd time in a row is no joke (generic_location_5 is really not a good indicator of where players are stepping in) . Also, there should be a challenge in the game like beating all 5 tier level locations and tier 6! Players would have some sense of completion at the end of the day idk.

TWORDY

TWORDY

On 2/8/2024 at 7:57 AM, Ripflex said:

I really hope so,  I usually stop playing around tier 5 quests, the frame rate makes my eyes bleed or I just stay away from cities a roll with tier 4s.

*fingers crossed*

I feel like for a solo/single player tier 5 locations are too overly complex. For 3-4 players tier 5 quests are easy tasks somehow. Finally, for the merciful love of God, devs could consider the introduction of proper naming for at least tier 5 locations. Running through Shamway factory for the 3rd time in a row time is no joke. Also, there should be a challenge in the game like beating all 5 tier level locations and tier 6! Players would have some sense of completion at the end of the day idk.