Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

5 hours ago, gf18_idiot said:

Didn't find any informations about this on twitter or facebook, maybe someone here could give me a hint or something :

Any idea about the split-screen option for the console version ?

Not sure if i'm the correct topic for the question, in that case my apologises.
Can't wait for this update, and thanks for all the informations you have gather so far !

There will be no split-screen functionality for the console version. The console version is going to be the same as the PC version. You will be able to cross-play with PC players and other console players but you won't be able to play side-by-side on the couch with a buddy split screen just like PC players can't. The 2016 console version had split-screen but couldn't join dedicated online servers. The new version will reverse that.

I guess we just can't ever have it all.

Roland

Roland

Didn't find any informations about this on twitter or facebook, maybe someone here could give me a hint or something :

Can't wait for this update, and thanks for all the informations you have gather so far !

There will be no split-screen functionality for the console version. The console version is going to be the same as the PC version. You will be able to cross-play with PC players and other console players but you won't be able to play side-by-side on the couch with a buddy split screen. The 2016 console version had split screen but couldn't join dedicated online servers. The new version will reverse that.

I guess we just can't have it all.

Roland

Roland

There will be no split-screen functionality for the console version. The console version is going to be the same as the PC version. You will be able to cross-play with PC players and other console players but you won't be able to play side-by-side on the couch with a buddy split screen.