Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

One easy way would be to make a second account on your PC and use it exclusively to play A16. I did not test it myself, but this should keep your settings separate.

I don't know if the 7d2d mod launcher also switches settings around when it switches between different alphas, but it promises to handle older versions of 7D2D, so it might.

meganoth

meganoth

One easy way would be to make a second account on your PC and use it exclusively to play A16. I did not test it myself, but this should keep your settings separate.

I don't know if the 7d2d mod launcher also switches settings around, but it promises to handle older versions of 7D2D as well, so it might.

meganoth

meganoth

I don't know if the 7d2d mod launcher also handles settings, but it promises to handle older versions of 7D2D as well, so it might.

meganoth

meganoth

I don't know if the 7d2d mod launcher also handles settings, but it promises to handle older versions of 7D2D as well, so he might.