Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 10/22/2023 at 11:22 PM, ElCabong said:

The stars have called and I have not been playing lately but I played the game continuously since Alpha 7. Was that 10 years ago?

Pretty much. I think it released with A7 on steam, that was in december 2013. I started right after christmas 2013, but i can´t remember wich alpha that was anymore.

Also could all the people complaining about the development time please stay in the steam forums. That would be nice. Remember Fallout 76? Remember No Mans Sky? That´s what happens if developers don´t take their time. So be happy we don´t get an unfinished product full of bugs and missing a ton of features.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

The stars have called and I have not been playing lately but I played the game continuously since Alpha 7. Was that 10 years ago?

Pretty much. I think it released with A7 on steam, that was in december 2013. I started right after christmas 2013, but i can´t remember wich alpha that was anymore.

Also could all the people complaining about the development time please stay in the steam forums. That would be nice. Remember Fallout 76? Remember No Mans Sky? That´s what happens if you don´t take your time. So be happy we don´t get an unfinished product.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Pretty much. I think it released with A7 on steam, that was in december 2013. I started after christmas 2013, but i can´t remember wich alpha that was anymore.