Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

On 10/11/2023 at 1:42 AM, Jugginator said:

Although the command has been tested a lot, it is new but it sounds like you've nothing to lose anyway. I would suggest the "rr" (regionreset) command. It rebuilds the regions using all the various systems set to work together to rebuild it all; in theory, it may help with this. 

image.thumb.png.c18dae8d3d3c5ebf0ae545b9921cde71.png

To protect your bases, put a land claim down (although a vehicle or bedroll will protect it too, land claim is to be sure and cover a larger area -- don't forget to increase the radius and count to help). The natural "rr" command will ignore chunks that are protected (e.g. land claim). May have a play with the other options if that doesn't fix everything. Just don't forget to make a backup :)

Thanks.  I tried this and it worked a little.  The town near my base has trees again, but there are regions that still don't.  I've tried going into those regions and running it even though it says rr will do all regions and I've tried using the coordinates, but for whatever reason, those regions aren't adding back the trees.  I'll just have to live with it.  This at least got me trees near my base, which is a plus.

Riamus

Riamus

23 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Although the command has been tested a lot, it is new but it sounds like you've nothing to lose anyway. I would suggest the "rr" (regionreset) command. It rebuilds the regions using all the various systems set to work together to rebuild it all; in theory, it may help with this. 

image.thumb.png.c18dae8d3d3c5ebf0ae545b9921cde71.png

To protect your bases, put a land claim down (although a vehicle or bedroll will protect it too, land claim is to be sure and cover a larger area -- don't forget to increase the radius and count to help). The natural "rr" command will ignore chunks that are protected (e.g. land claim). May have a play with the other options if that doesn't fix everything. Just don't forget to make a backup :)

Thanks.  I tried this and it worked a little.  The town near by base has trees again, but there are regions that still don't.  I've tried going into those regions and running it even though it says rr will do all regions and I've tried using the coordinates, but for whatever reason, those regions aren't adding back the trees.  I'll just have to live with it.  This at least got me trees near my base, which is a plus.