Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Fisher

Fisher

53 minutes ago, Hells_Janitor said:

at least one food and one drink vending machine in the tower, both on the ground floor, near the stairwell.

Perhaps that's why my current run is more difficult.  Both those vending machines on the ground floor this time were broken.  I scrapped them for steel instead.  I've cleared up to the 11th floor (nurses), and every vending machine has either been broken or drinks.

I've already finished the challenge in 1.0.  Just trying a different approach this time.

Water is easy, but food is the biggest problem.  Back in A21 I was living on meat stew.  Marlene (I think) doesn't seem to drop as many books this time.  Relying on finding either a corn or potato seed that I can at least live off of.

Edit:  Also was wondering if there is a GUARANTEED acid spawn anywhere in the building?  Chem stations disappear when looted and don't always give you one.  You need 3 acid for the wheels.

Fisher

Fisher

29 minutes ago, Hells_Janitor said:

at least one food and one drink vending machine in the tower, both on the ground floor, near the stairwell.

Perhaps that's why my current run is more difficult.  Both those vending machines on the ground floor this time were broken.  I scrapped them for steel instead.  I've cleared up to the 11th floor (nurses), and every vending machine has either been broken or drinks.

I've already finished the challenge in 1.0.  Just trying a different approach this time.

Water is easy, but food is the biggest problem.  Back in A21 I was living on meat stew.  Marlene (I think) doesn't seem to drop as many books this time.  Relying on finding either a corn or potato seed that I can at least live off of.