Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

On 10/5/2023 at 11:40 AM, avalonnn said:

I intend to write more, but I'm very impressed by:

• A voxel building game that lets you manipulate the environment achieving results that you can predict if you have the imagination
  • A game that works at numerous difficulty levels -- I have loot and XP up, zombie speeds down, blood moon every 10 days (air drops every 7), and loot at 150% (200% at start). On Adventurer (low difficulty). 
  • A loot system that works for me.
  • Combat that remains interesting over and over again. 
  • The blood moon system under which your base is attacked in ways that you can plan for.

image.jpeg.6bd279d0edbf516806167f713456b5dd.jpeg

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

• A voxel building game that lets you manipulate the environment achieving results that you can predict if you have the imagination
  • A game that works at numerous difficulty levels -- I have loot and XP up, zombie speeds down, blood moon every 10 days (air drops every 7), and loot at 150% (200% at start). On Adventurer (low difficulty). 
  • The blood moon system under which your base is attacked in ways that you can plan for.

Sláinte

image.jpeg.6bd279d0edbf516806167f713456b5dd.jpeg

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

Sláinte

https://imgur.com/NH7Vtt2