Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meilodasreh

meilodasreh

5 hours ago, NewGuy said:

visiting his own site

I wouldn't give too much to the fact he isn't around here much anymore.

I mean, this is a forum of a game developed by a company he's one of the founders, yeah fine, but that doesn't make it "his site", it is not his job to run/participate/interact here on this site at all!

The CEO of my company is also not been seen around and interacting much with the "common people",

which doesn't mean he lost interest, nor that he's ill or even dead.

He just has more important stuff to do, which is fine for me, and I don't even care about his highly important bs...for the less important stuff he has minions like me. 😄

We even don't know each other at all, but in the very rare cases we run across,

we both give each other that silent nod when passing by, and I swear I know we both silently agree that we don't give a s%!T about what exactly the other one does, and we're absolutely fine with that as long as the job's done. 🙂

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

5 hours ago, NewGuy said:

visiting his own site

I wouldn't give too much to the fact he isn't around here much anymore.

I mean, this is a forum of a game developed by a company he's one of the founders, yeah fine, but that doesn't make it "his site, it is not his job to run/participate/interact here on this site at all!

The CEO of my company is also not been seen around and interacting much with the "common people",

which doesn't mean he lost interest, nor that he's ill or even dead.

He just has more important stuff to do, which is fine for me, and I don't even care about his highly important bs...for the less important stuff he has minions like me. 😄

We even don't know each other at all, but in the very rare cases we run across,

we both give each other that silent nod when passing by, and I swear I know we both silently agree that we don't give a s%!T about what exactly the other one does, and we're absolutely fine with that as long as the job's done. 🙂