Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 10/8/2023 at 12:32 AM, Old Crow said:

For my group and I, we typically skip the HiPower/Breaching Slugs. The damage increase just isn't worth it, especially for the materials required. We figure it's better to just make the AP rounds/slugs.

Stone arrows and bolts don't get used for long, fire bolts/arrows NEVER get used (again, kind of worthless), but we'll gladly use iron arrows/bolts as they are found, and will craft and use steel arrows/bolts and exploding arrows/bolts.

Playing on survivalist/insane (depending wich mod or mods) i very much welcome fire arrows/bolts to soften them up from a distance. Sneak shots aren´t guaranteed to kill on those difficulties even when perked. Fire does some decent damage over time and doesn´t generate as much heat as an explosive arrow and doesn´t wake up the whole room.

Explosive ones are more fun though, especially since we now have body parts flying around.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

For my group and I, we typically skip the HiPower/Breaching Slugs. The damage increase just isn't worth it, especially for the materials required. We figure it's better to just make the AP rounds/slugs.

Stone arrows and bolts don't get used for long, fire bolts/arrows NEVER get used (again, kind of worthless), but we'll gladly use iron arrows/bolts as they are found, and will craft and use steel arrows/bolts and exploding arrows/bolts.

Playing on survivalist/insane (depending wich mod or mods) i very much welcome fire arrows/bolts to soften them up from a distance. Sneak shots aren´t guaranteed to kill on those difficulties even when perked. Fire does some decent damage over time and doesn´t generate as much heat as an explosive arrow and doesn´t wake up the whole room.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Playing on survivalist/insane (depending wich mod or mods) i very much welcome fire arrows/bolts to soften them up from a distance. Sneak shots aren´t guaranteed to kill on those difficulties even when perked. Fire does do some decent damage over time and doesn´t generate as much heat as an explosive arrow and doesn´t wake up the whole room.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Playing on survivalist/insane (depending wich mod or mods) i very much welcome fire arrows/bolts to soften them up from a distance. Sneak shots aren´t guaranteed to kill on those difficulties even when perked. Fire does do some decent damage over time and doesn´t generate as much heat as an explosive arrow and doesn´t always wake up the whole room.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Playing on survivalist/insane (depending wich mod or mods) i very much welcome fire arrows/bolts to soften them up from a distance. Sneak shots aren´t guaranteed to kill on those difficulties even when perked. Fire does do some decent damage over time and doesn´t generate as much heat as an explosive arrow.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Playing on survivalist/insane (depending wich mod or mods) i very much welcome fire arrows/bolts to soften them up from a distance. Sneak shots aren´t guaranteed to kill on those difficulties. Fire does do some decent damage over time and doesn´t generate as much heat as an explosive arrow.