Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

10 hours ago, meganoth said:

This seems to me to be A16 again, with a few small changes. No thank you. I like me my perks.

You can easily have both. LBD with perks and level restrictions. Try and play a bit of Darkness Falls. It´s a really good progression. Unless you like min/max a lot,  that doesn´t happen due to level caps.

Also magazines plus fergettin elixir are a way to get what you want really fast. It´s not an argument that people only want fast progression. The current system allows that aswell as the old one. Just in an even more weird way of doing it.

So no, the reasons a lot of people don´t like magazines is not that they can´t progress fast anymore. And if TFP wanted to prevent too fast progression they shouldn´t have made the fergetting elixir that cheap and shouldn´t have put learning elixir in every vending machine.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

This seems to me to be A16 again, with a few small changes. No thank you. I like me my perks.

You can easily have both. LBD with perks and level restrictions. Try and play a bit of Darkness Falls. It´s a really good progression. Unless you like min/max a lot,  that doesn´t happen due to level caps.

Also magazines plus fergettin elixir are a way to get what you want really fast. It´s not an argument that people only want fast progression. The current system allows that aswell as the old one. Just in an even more weird way of doing it.

So no, the reasons a lot of people don´t like magazines is not that they can´t progress fast anymore.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Also magazines plus fergettin elixir are a way to get what you want really fast. It´s not an argument that people only want fast progression. The current system allows that aswell as the old one. Just in an even more weird way of doing it. So no, people who don´t like magazines aren´t just people who want to progress fast.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Also magazines plus fergettin elixir are a way to get what you want really fast. That´s not an argument that people only want fast progression. The current system allows that aswell as the old one. Just in an even more artifical way of doing it.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Also magazines plus fergettin elixir are a way to get what you want really fast. That´s not an argument that people only want fast progression. The current system allows that aswell as the old one.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Youi can easily have both. LBD with perks and level restrictions. Try and play a bit of Darkness Falls. It´s a really good progression. Unless you like min/max a lot that doesn´t happen due to level caps.