Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

19 hours ago, Roland said:

It is definitely a core game activity now.

That alone isn´t a problem on it´s own. But after building up a playerbase and than completly turn over to a loot shooter is a problem. Now if they would have communicated that from the beginning that also wouldn´t be a problem. But letting people play for nearly 10 years and than deceiding to turn the game into a loot shooter basically over night is just bad. And yes, i know the legal terms of early access and what it means and that i only have the right to the version at the time of buying. But just because you can, doesn´t autimatically mean you should.

A behaviour like that is yet another reason why more and more people dislike early access. (Not blaming TFP for everything here, just saying the add another reason) They propably won´t go into early access with their next title, but if they do, i am surely not gonna touch it before beta or release.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

That alone isn´t a problem on it´s own. But after building up a playerbase and than completly turn over to a loot shooter is a problem. Now if they would have communicated that from the beginning that also wouldn´t be a problem. But letting people play for nearly 10 years and than deceiding to turn the game into a loot shooter basically over night is just bad. And yes, i know the legal terms of early access and what it means and that i only have the right to the version at the time of buying. But just because you can, doesn´t autimatically mean you should.

A behaviour like that is yet another reason why more and more people start to dislike early access. (Not blaming TFP for everything here, just saying the add another reason) They propably won´t go into early access with their next title, but if they do, i am surely not gonna touch it before beta or release.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

A behaviour like that is yet another reason why more and more people start to dislike early access. They propably won´t go into early access with their next title, but if they do, i am surely not gonna touch it before beta or release.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

A behaviour like that is yet another reason why more and more people start to dislike early access. They propably won´t go into early access with their next title, but if they do, i am surely not gonna touch it before beta or release.