Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

On 10/11/2023 at 12:39 AM, pApA^LeGBa said:

@warmer Day 25? Seriously? You don´t even get a full horde night until 4am at this point. Or demolishers. And while i can reach T6 at day 25, i really don´t want to. That would be rushing for no reason tbh. Do you even get a lot of rads in your games?

And actually this is his point. That the trader is currently designed for a too short playtrough. You can have engame gear way too early. Way before demolishers show up wich are supposed to be endgame enemies. That´s not a good balance.

2hr days and basing in Wasteland I am usually around level 40 at this point and my game stage is 100+. It's plenty exciting :)

But the game doesn't change much for me after that. It's more of the same. Quantities changes, gameplay does not really. 50 hrs in and their isn't much of a reason to keep going. My base is practically AFK at that point and I don't cheese mechanics, so the challenge is gone. 

I also play without loot respawn to force me to travel around. If I didn't I would be bored much quicker.

warmer

warmer

On 10/11/2023 at 12:39 AM, pApA^LeGBa said:

@warmer Day 25? Seriously? You don´t even get a full horde night until 4am at this point. Or demolishers. And while i can reach T6 at day 25, i really don´t want to. That would be rushing for no reason tbh. Do you even get a lot of rads in your games?

And actually this is his point. That the trader is currently designed for a too short playtrough. You can have engame gear way too early. Way before demolishers show up wich are supposed to be endgame enemies. That´s not a good balance.

2hr days and basing in Wasteland I am usually around level 40 at this point and my game stage is 100+. It's plenty exciting :)

But the game doesn't change much for me after that. It's more of the same. Quantities changes, gameplay does not really. 50 hrs in and their isn't much of a reason. My base is practically AFK at that point and I don't cheese mechanics, so the challenge is gone.