Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

The balance should at least be in a way that you don´t get endgame gear before demolishers show up. They do show up at gamestage 150, in A20 i got them at day 42 or 49 in SP i think. Before that you shouldn´t get Q6 of the highest tier as a trader reward. 

And you shouldn´t be able to craft a M60 or anything similar on day 7-9. That´s just badly balanced. I hope those things get fixed before the game goes gold.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

The balance should at least be in a way that you don´t get endgame gear before demolishers show up. They do show up at gamestage 150, in A20 i got them at day 42 or 49 in SP i think. Before that you shouldn´t get Q6 of the highest tier as a trader reward. 

And you shouldn´t be able to craft a M60 or anything similar on day 7. That´s just badly balanced. I hope those things get fixed before the game goes gold.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And you shouldn´t be able to craft a M60 or anything similar on day 7. That´s just badly balanced. I hope those things get fixed before the game goes gold.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

The balance should at least be in a way that you don´t get endgame gear before demolishers show up. They do show up at gamestage 150, in A20 i got them at day 42 or 49. Before that you shouldn´t get Q6 of the highest tier as a trader reward.