Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
8_Hussars

8_Hussars

5 hours ago, warmer said:

These are wildly different games.

1 hour ago, Riamus said:

I agree with warmer.  The games are really nothing alike.

10 hours ago, ungkor said:

Run POI's (dungeons) quests over and over and over, to incrementally gain skills and weapons. 

I might be in the minority here, but I'd much rather see this game evolve into a more RPG experience than a Diablo experience.  

IMHO, it's a fairly accurate broad brush comparison of the game loop most players embrace.  Substitute quests for dungeons above and you have the min/max loop of 7d2d.  Yes 7d2d is more than that but it needs the fleshing out of the story and sandbox balance, rather than just more POIs (which is great) and mechanics changes. 

8_Hussars

8_Hussars

5 hours ago, warmer said:

These are wildly different games.

1 hour ago, Riamus said:

I agree with warmer.  The games are really nothing alike.

10 hours ago, ungkor said:

Run POI's (dungeons) quests over and over and over, to incrementally gain skills and weapons. 

I might be in the minority here, but I'd much rather see this game evolve into a more RPG experience than a Diablo experience.  

IMHO, it's a fairly accurate broad brush comparison of the game loop most players embrace.  Substitute quests for dungeons above and you have the min/max loop of 7d2d.  Yes 7d2d is more than that but it needs the fleshing out of the story rather than just more POIs and mechanics changes.