Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

I agree with warmer.  The games are really nothing alike.  Just because this game has certain RPG elements and Diablo is an Action RPG and therefore also has RPG elements doesn't make these similar.  Otherwise, you could say this game is the same thing as all other RPGs, which isn't true.  Diablo and pretty much any ARPG has an extreme amount of armor and weapons to find.  This game has almost none in comparison.  This game lets you destroy the world, Diablo doesn't.  I could go on, but there's no need.  This game is not even remotely the same as Diablo.  You'll need to pick a more appropriate game if you want to make comparisons.  This isn't even apples and oranges... it's apples and carrots.

Riamus

Riamus

I agree with warmer.  The games are really nothing alike.  Just because this game as certain RPG elements and Diablo is an Action RPG and therefore also has RPG elements doesn't make these similar.  Otherwise, you could say this game is the same thing as all other RPGs, which isn't true.  Diablo and pretty much any ARPG has an extreme amount of armor and weapons to find.  This game has almost none in comparison.  This game lets you destroy the world, Diablo doesn't.  I could go on, but there's no need.  This game is not even remotely the same as Diablo.  You'll need to pick a more appropriate game if you want to make comparisons.  This isn't even apples and oranges... it's apples and carrots.