Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 9/23/2023 at 3:57 AM, TheBunz said:

1.Have you actually played this game on default settings or just with mods?

2. Have you ever went camping?

It's 7 days to dehydration while swimming through rivers, or 7 days living next to the trader. By far THE dumbest update in the last 10 patches.

I have. Higher difficulty though. If i don´t use explosive arrows or a rocket launcher (those need a ton of duct tape)  i can da a whole playrtough without a dew collector.

It´s questing and looting all the time. It is a faulty concept. It works, but it surely isn´t what a survival crafting game should be about. Mods are a valid solution. There is several mods that bring back the old system with glass jars.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

It's 7 days to dehydration while swimming through rivers, or 7 days living next to the trader. By far THE dumbest update in the last 10 patches.

I have. Higher difficulty though. If i don´t use explosive arrows or a rocket launcher (those need a ton of duct tape)  i can da a whole playrtough without a dew collector. Tbf i do have way too many hours in this game, but it is possible.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I have. Higher difficulty though. If i don´t use explosive arrows or a rocket launcher (those need a ton of duct tape)  i can da a whole playrtough without a dew collector.