Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
TormentedEmu

TormentedEmu

Edited text

Hi everyone!

Here is the initial release of my zombie pack.  Hope you enjoy!  I do plan on adding more zombies and possibly some custom harmony mods as I ease back into the modding scene.  Please let me know what you think of it.  I'd love to hear your feedback.

Spoiler

7DaysToDie_G0ebporCNX.thumb.jpg.de608f86a230545aebd2998d822bea4f.jpg

I call him Freddy.  Super nice guy.

I want to give thanks to my friends who supported my husband and I through the difficult times in the last few years:

Guppycur, TSBX, Sphere, Khaine, Sirillion, Chikorina, Mumpfy, Xyth, and so many others.  I love you guys.

Credits:  Xyth and Sphere helped me get back into modding again ❤️

Links:

A21 Mods on Github

Direct download Latest Release

Updated Wednesday 09/20/2023

Physicsbodies and entityclasses xml data provided from the mega powerful NPCCore and SCore

POWERED_LOGO_HORIZONTAL_low.jpg.30572724bdebd894423969bd55a044f3.jpg

TormentedEmu

TormentedEmu

Edited text

Hi everyone!

Here is the initial release of my zombie pack.  Hope you enjoy!  I do plan on adding more zombies and possibly some custom harmony mods as I ease back into the modding scene.  Please let me know what you think of it.  I'd love to hear your feedback.

Spoiler

I want to give thanks to my friends who supported my husband and I through the difficult times in the last few years:

Guppycur, TSBX, Sphere, Khaine, Sirillion, Chikorina, Mumpfy, Xyth, and so many others.  I love you guys.

Credits:  Xyth and Sphere helped me get back into modding again ❤️

Links:

A21 Mods on Github

Direct download version 0.1

Physicsbodies and entityclasses xml data provided from the mega powerful NPCCore and SCore

POWERED_LOGO_HORIZONTAL_low.jpg.30572724bdebd894423969bd55a044f3.jpg

TormentedEmu

TormentedEmu

Added picture

Hi everyone!

Spoiler

Credits:  Powered by NPCCore and SCore!  - Xyth and Sphere helped me get back into modding again ❤️

A21 Mods on Github

Direct download.

TormentedEmu

TormentedEmu

Hi everyone!

Spoiler

I want to give thanks to my friends who supported me and my husband through the difficult times this past few years:

Credits:  Powered by NPCCore and SCore!  - Xyth and Sphere helped me get back into modding again ❤️

A21 Mods on Github

Direct download.

TormentedEmu

TormentedEmu

Hi everyone!

I want to give thanks to my friends who supported me and my husband through the difficult times this past few years:

A21 Mods on Github

Direct download.