Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
avalonnn

avalonnn

I just started a new game and at low game state did not even have honey available for sale -- I had access to two traders, both Jens. So when I died taking risks looking for antibiotics, I was glad that the disease reset. 

Also, BTW, I play at a low difficulty level -- slowing down the zombies changes the game. I very much appreciate that the settings allow me to play an easier game while many of you are playing an insane difficulty game. I call my game difficulty "10 days and chill" while most of you are playing the title "7 days to die". 

avalonnn

avalonnn

I just started a new game and at low game state did not even have honey available for sale -- I had access to two traders, both Jens. So when I died taking risks looking for antibiotics, I was glad that the disease reset. 

Also, BTW, I play at a low difficulty level -- slowing down the zombies changes the game. I very much appreciate that the settings allow me to play an easier game while many of you are playing an insane difficulty game.