Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

14 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

This has been mentioned, but doing one's best to reduce getting hit helps out a lot.  I removed the ability of food to heal HP in my game, and reduced the effectiveness of healing items.  So getting hit in game impacts me more.

In the early game this works but in the mid to late game the feral and radioactive cops introduce a new problem. The feral cops spit 3 streams and the radioactive 5, so they can hit you multiple times even if they only vomit once. This is how I catch an infection in most T6 quests. My advice is to start making your own antibiotics.

RipClaw

RipClaw

14 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

This has been mentioned, but doing one's best to reduce getting hit helps out a lot.  I removed the ability of food to heal HP in my game, and reduced the effectiveness of healing items.  So getting hit in game impacts me more.

In the early game this works but at the latest with the feral and radioactive cops something is added. The feral cops spit 3 streams and the radioactive 5, so they can hit you multiple times even if they only vomit once. This is how I catch an infection in most T6 quests. My advice is to start making your own antibiotics.