Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I mean that´s kinda the whole point of infection. To be a threat.

If we roll back they could basically remove infection aswell as there was never a real threat to it because you usually had enough honey before you even got infected. I have several thousand hours, and infection was never an issue not even back then when i started. It was basically only something clogging up your inventory with honey and antibiotics if you found them. Nothing more.

Now it´s different, i did have to spend a lot of time to find pop and pills stores and Jen in order to not die.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

If we roll back they could basically remove infection aswell as there was never a real threat to it because you usually had enough honey before you even got infected. I have several thousand hours, and infection was never an issue not even back then when i started. Now it´s different, i did have to spend a lot of time to find pop and pills stores and Jen in order to not die.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

If we roll back they could basically remove infection aswell as there was never a real threat to it because you usually had enough honey before you even got infected. I have several thousand hours, and infection was never an issue not even back then when i started.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

If we roll back they could basically remove infection aswell as there was never a real threat to it because you usually had enough honey before you even got infected.