Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

12 minutes ago, Gamida said:

Did they say for every install or just the initial install when game is first bought? If every install imagine how much it would have cost the fun pimps over the years just for me.

At 20¢ a pop it might have cost them more than I paid for the game the amount of times I have installed the game since 2015 when I bought it.

Initially they wanted to be payed for reinstalls, but this was the first thing they dropped (or adapted) when the protests started. A lot of details are also missing, I think they just announced a general plan and wanted to see what they can get away with and work out the details later.

meganoth

meganoth

10 minutes ago, Gamida said:

Did they say for every install or just the initial install when game is first bought? If every install imagine how much it would have cost the fun pimps over the years just for me.

At 20¢ a pop it might have cost them more than I paid for the game the amount of times I have installed the game since 2015 when I bought it.

Initially they wanted to be payed for reinstalls, but this was the first thing they dropped when the protests started.