Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
theFlu

theFlu

1 hour ago, OneManStanding said:

As for the robot, you're saying you can put four storage mods in it rather than just one? From my experience I'd think you could only put one of each type in...

Yeh, you can, I can't remember which was it, but you can either right click them in, or drag and drop, but not both. I'm thinking drag & drop works, but ... :)

I stopped using the healing mod when I saw it try to heal thru the unhealable portion of the health bar; was a while ago, dunno if the AI has improved, but haven't seen the need for it; I'm well aware of my HP all the time anyway.

theFlu

theFlu

1 hour ago, OneManStanding said:

As for the robot, you're saying you can put four storage mods in it rather than just one? From my experience I'd think you could only put one of each type in...

Yeh, you can, I can't remember which was it, but you can either right click them in, or drag and drop, but not both. I'm thinking drag & drop works, but ... :)

I stopped using the healing mod when I saw it try to heal thru the unhealable portion of the health bar; was a while ago, dunno if the AI has improved, but haven't seen the need for it anyway; I'm well aware of my HP all the time anyway.