Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Vaeliorin

Vaeliorin

1 hour ago, Ramethzer0 said:

I'd also say that if you have ever tried your hand at (their original title) Divinity: Original Sin, you'd not be so hesitant for BG3.

As someone who backed Original Sin and Original Sin 2, I have to say the only Larian game I've ever actually enjoyed was the first 2 acts of Dragon Commander (a game that failed miserably.)  Granted, the only other Larian game I've played besides those 3 is Divinity 2 Ego Draconis, which had the floatiest controls I've ever encountered.

I also hate 5E D&D (more than I hate 2E, which is surprising to me, becuase I used to reserve the term "loathe" to describe my feelings towards 2E D&D), so that's a big part of why I'm unlikely to ever buy BG3, and if I ever do, it'll be for < $10 including whatever DLC it may end up getting.

Vaeliorin

Vaeliorin

59 minutes ago, Ramethzer0 said:

I'd also say that if you have ever tried your hand at (their original title) Divinity: Original Sin, you'd not be so hesitant for BG3.

As someone who backed Original Sin and Original Sin 2, I have to say the only Larian game I've ever actually enjoyed was the first 2 acts of Dragon Commander (a game that failed miserably.)  Granted, the only other Larian game I've played besides those 3 is Divinity 2 Ego Draconis, which had the floatiest controls I've ever encountered.

I also hate 5E D&D (more than I hate 2E, which is surprising to me, becuase I used to reserved the term "loathe" to describe my feelings towards 2E D&D), so that's a big part of why I'm unlikely to ever buy BG3, and if I ever do, it'll be for < $10 including whatever DLC it may end up getting.