Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
binf_shinana

binf_shinana

19 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Recipes aren´t crafting skills. There is a difference. And yes, recipes should be unlocked by perks aswell. But still, crafting skills and recipes are two different things.

@Kalen Yeah i know the opinion from TFP on LBD. I never wanted it back from TFP anyways. They would never introduce level caps and that is very necessary.  Look at Darkness Falls. It has a LBD system with perks for crafting skills and things like iron gut and such. Spam crafting doesn´t do anything for your crafting skill at all, the LBD part is only for action skills, like scavenging, atlethics and  using a weapon/tool. Crafting skills are bought with skill points. The only thing you can spam is maybe atlethics in the first few nights. And you have level restrictions so you can´t rush any crafting skill or other perk. It´s a steady, well flowing progression. Recipes do exist, but you can unlock everything with perks.

DFが完璧な回答であるような意見は、ここのフォーラムでかなり見かけるような気がします。

バニラはDFに置き換えられるべきでしょうか?

I feel like I see quite a few opinions on this forum where DF is the perfect answer.
Should vanilla be replaced by DF?

binf_shinana

binf_shinana

12 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Recipes aren´t crafting skills. There is a difference. And yes, recipes should be unlocked by perks aswell. But still, crafting skills and recipes are two different things.

@Kalen Yeah i know the opinion from TFP on LBD. I never wanted it back from TFP anyways. They would never introduce level caps and that is very necessary.  Look at Darkness Falls. It has a LBD system with perks for crafting skills and things like iron gut and such. Spam crafting doesn´t do anything for your crafting skill at all, the LBD part is only for action skills, like scavenging, atlethics and  using a weapon/tool. Crafting skills are bought with skill points. The only thing you can spam is maybe atlethics in the first few nights. And you have level restrictions so you can´t rush any crafting skill or other perk. It´s a steady, well flowing progression. Recipes do exist, but you can unlock everything with perks.

DFが完璧な回答であるなら、バニラに対して問題を提起する必要はないのでは?
もしくはDFがバニラに取って代わるべきという提案ですか?

If DF is the perfect answer, then there's no need to take issue with vanilla, right?
Or is it a suggestion that DF should replace vanilla?