Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I have now played enough with the new magazine system to be sure, that i will avoid it at every cost. Until there is a standalone mod that either brings back A20 system or introduces a good LBD with perks and level restrictions, i will only play overhauls that do not use the magazine system.

RNG for skills shouldn´t be a thing. There is a good reason basically no other games do have RNG when it comes to skills. That´s a typical case of "Just because you are unique, doesn´t mean you are usefull"

A good LBD system, with perks and level restrictions so that you can´t max out anything too fast, seems like a good option again since A21 hit.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I have now played enough with the new magazine system to be sure, that i will avoid it at every cost. Until there is a standalone mod that either brings back A20 system or introduces a good LBD with perks and level restrictions, i will only play overhauls that do not use the magazine system.

RNG for skills shouldn´t be a thing. There is a good reason basically no other games do have RNG when it comes to skills. That´s a typical case of "Just because you are unique, doesn´t mean you are usefull"

Bringing back a good LBD, with perks for crafting and level restrictions so that you can´t max out anything on day 4, seems like a good option again since A21 hit.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

RNG for skills shouldn´t be a thing. There is a good reason basically no other games do have RNG included for skills. That´s a typical case of "Just because you are unique, doesn´t mean you are usefull"

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

RNG for skills shouldn´t be a thing. There is a good reason basically no other games do have RNG included for skills. That´s a typica case of "Just because you are unique, doesn´t mean you are usefull"