Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

Imo the Learn by reading feels kinda.... rushed. Imo like no lead up, no discussion that I remember, just.  Hey in alpha 21 we are adding LBR

While I like the system. And its fun in single player, multi-player is kinda a pain. The host mostly reads them. Aka me. 

I can't imagine what servers are like.  People are ether stuck in the stone age or keep hitting the traders and double loot up. 

I think a hybrid of LBR and LBD or even LBL (learn by reading , learn by doing and learn by leveling) 

*cough* alpha 22 dev diary

*cough cough* Overlord armor

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

Imo the Learn by reading feels kinda.... rushed. Imo 

While I like the system. And its fun in single player, multi-player is kinda a pain. The host mostly reads them. Aka me. 

I can't imagine what servers are like.  People are ether stuck in the stone age or keep hitting the traders and double loot up. 

I think a hybrid of LBR and LBD or even LBL (learn by reading , learn by doing and learn by leveling) 

*cough* alpha 22 dev diary

*cough cough* Overlord armor

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

Imo the Learn by reading feels kinda.... rushed. Imo