Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, Weazelsun said:

^ sums up my only complaint about to learn by reading. Right now, I'm stuck with a minibike for the time being because I didn't put any points into Vehicle perk, so now I'm playing catch-up. I'm sure once they refine it could be better. My opinion is that perhaps instead unlocks could be every 5 books read depending on the book series.

Sadly I got the answer from TFP that at least the massive boni from perks will stay, one reason being the player should feel the difference when perking into it. Faster unlocks will not resolve my complaint at least.

36 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

The biggest issue with the system is, that it is relying on RNG for skills. Yes, i know putting points into a skill does raise your chances but it´s still random. Imo an absolute no go for skills to have randomness included. Simply a bad idea.

I went to the evening of day 5 without beeing able to make bacon and eggs. I had a point in master chef, i did loot a lot in residential houses. Yet i couldn´t find 10 magazines in nearly 5 hours of playing.

You are complaining about uncertain supplies in an apocalypse in a survival game. There is the creative menue if you want dependability.  I would simply eat grilled meat in the mean time, the bacon&eggs recipe is already on an unstoppable railroad to your hands.

meganoth

meganoth

^ sums up my only complaint about to learn by reading. Right now, I'm stuck with a minibike for the time being because I didn't put any points into Vehicle perk, so now I'm playing catch-up. I'm sure once they refine it could be better. My opinion is that perhaps instead unlocks could be every 5 books read depending on the book series.

Sadly I got the answer from TFP that at least the massive boni from perks will stay, one reason being the player should feel the difference when perking into it. Faster unlocks will not resolve my complaint at least.

36 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

The biggest issue with the system is, that it is relying on RNG for skills. Yes, i know putting points into a skill does raise your chances but it´s still random. Imo an absolute no go for skills to have randomness included. Simply a bad idea.

I went to the evening of day 5 without beeing able to make bacon and eggs. I had a point in master chef, i did loot a lot in residential houses. Yet i couldn´t find 10 magazines in nearly 5 hours of playing.

You are complaining about uncertain supplies in an apocalypse in a survival game. There is the creative menue if you want dependability.  I would simply eat grilled meat in the mean time, the bacon&eggs recipe is on an unstoppable railroad to your hands.

meganoth

meganoth

26 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

You are complaining about uncertain supplies in an apocalypse in a survival game. Sorry, there is the creative menue if you want dependability.  I would simply eat grilled meat in the mean time, the bacon&eggs recipe is on an unstoppable railroad to your hands.