Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

2 hours ago, YourMirror said:

Oh great, another "game designer"

Sigh...

-edit- please give us the link to the forum of your game. Can't wait to drip the same toxicity there, as you do here.  Come on, be brave, give us the link to game you " designed".

Oh great, another "white knight"

This is useless parroted bull@%$# and just as toxic as the OP if not more. The consumer doesn't need to know how to design the widget to be able to complain about it.

I don't expect the sys admins that are my end users to be engineers and if they complain about X, then I take what they have to say as something that needs to be improved. I certainly don't expect their customers who are non-IT end-users to be able to do either of our jobs. Once again, if they have legitimate complaints, then my design needs improvement. I don't get bent about it, I go fix it.

I don't know why some of you think game designers deserve a free pass.

There was nothing toxic about Old Crow's response, it is inconsistent behavior out of the UI.

20 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

I wish people would simply just point things like this out and ask the developers to fix them, rather than attacking their work.

Yes. Inconsistent would have been a better phrase but man, why is everyone such a bunch of sensitive candy asses these days (and no, this wasn't personally directed at you, who are generally the voice of reason in any discussion you join).

Krougal

Krougal

2 hours ago, YourMirror said:

Oh great, another "game designer"

Sigh...

-edit- please give us the link to the forum of your game. Can't wait to drip the same toxicity there, as you do here.  Come on, be brave, give us the link to game you " designed".

Oh great, another "white knight"

This is useless parroted bull@%$# and just as toxic as the OP if not more. The consumer doesn't need to know how to design the widget to be able to complain about it.

I don't expect the sys admins that are my end users to be engineers and if they complain about X, then I take what they have to say as something that needs to be improved.

I don't know why some of you think game designers deserve a free pass.

There was nothing toxic about Old Crow's response, it is inconsistent behavior out of the UI.

15 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

I wish people would simply just point things like this out and ask the developers to fix them, rather than attacking their work.

Yes. Inconsistent would have been a better phrase but man, why is everyone such a bunch of sensitive candy asses these days (and no, this wasn't personally directed at you, who are generally the voice of reason in any discussion you join).