Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

7 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

No. That´s absolutly not what anyone means if they say we need more different zombies. Reskinning doesn´t help at all.

Also OP is talking about the spawn rate not about different zombie types .

And i have to agree. We need the slider for the spawn rate back. But i know the answer to that: "It would hurt performance, also wait for Bandits, they will change difficulty a lot." Meh. 

Once optimization comes then it shouldn't be that much of a issue then hopefully 

Zombie spawn slider, wild screamers/POI screamers would also do great at adding more zombie spawns, screamers like in the city or randomly in the woods would be a nice addition to artificially add more zombies and another threat. 

Today I went to the outdoor wedding place and I saw the screamer! That was cool and also almost made me @%$# myself 

In pois at least they should snore loudly so you can tell if there in there and only spawn in the open 

And the bandit excuse doesn't mean much. Yes I want different combat but still wanna fight zombies cuz at its core it's a zombie game.  

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

5 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

No. That´s absolutly not what anyone means if they say we need more different zombies. Reskinning doesn´t help at all.

And i have to agree. We need the slider for the spawn rate back. But i know the answer to that: "It would hurt performance, also wait for Bandits, they will change difficulty a lot." Meh. 

Once optimization comes then it shouldn't be that much of a issue then hopefully 

Zombie spawn slider, wild screamers/POI screamers would also do great at adding more zombie spawns 

Today I went to the outdoor wedding place and I saw the screamer! That was cool and also almost made me @%$# myself 

In pois at least they should snore loudly so you can tell if there in their 

And the bandit excuse doesn't mean much. Yes I want different combat but still wanna fight zombies 

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

1 minute ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Zombie spawn slider, wild screamers/POI screamers would also do great at adding more zombie spawns 

In pois at least they should snore loudly so you can tell if there in their